From the day of your child is born until the 26th birthday, checkups to illnesses, immunizations to chronic conditions, Alzein Pediatrics will take care of your child’s health needs.
- Free Expectant Parent Consultations read more here
- Surgical and Pre-Op Clearance Exams
- Well Child Exams and Care
- Baby Basics NEW!
- Breastfeeding Support
- Same Day Visits
- Urgent Illness or Injury Visits
- Late Hour and Weekend Appointments
- School read more here and Sports read more here Physicals
- Inpatient, in hospital care
- Allergy Testing (percut noninvasive), Treatment and Desensitization read more here
- Pediatric Cardiology Evaluation and Treatment
- In office EKG and Echo cardiogram
- Cardiology Clearance for Sports Eligibility
- Vision and Hearing Screenings read more here
- Spirometry and Asthma Testing, Diagnosis, Action Plans, Control and Treatment
- Ear Piercing Free with Wellness Visit Appointment
- Wart Removal
- Lead Screenings
- School and Sports Physicals read more here
- Weight Managementread more here
Alzein Pediatrics advises that all children receive the recommended vaccines according to the guidelines provided by the AAP and the CDC.
Vaccines are one of the safest and most effective methods to prevent diseases, infections and health complications in children and young adults. read more here
Read more about the HPV Vaccine here.
Alzein Pediatrics complies with the immunization guidelines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
Recommended Immunization Schedule
- 0-18 Years http://redbook.solutions.aap.org/SS/Immunization_Schedules.aspx
- Catch-up Schedule – Children to age 18 Who Have Missed or Delayed Regular Vaccine
For information about recommended vaccines and the diseases they help prevent, click here https://www.aap.org/immunizations.
If you have concerns about vaccinations, you can read “Vaccine Safety: The Facts” http://www2.aap.org/immunization/families/vaccinesafety_parenthandout.pdf
For more detailed informational sheets published by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC),click here